Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Charmed and Vintage Valentine


it's a New Year and I'm feeling good! 

This week I am finally opening up my etsy account again. I've been double booked for the last 3 months and felt like i was drowning in my new business role. But like everything in life, the beginning is always a major learning curve, and I was sucking it all in....but forgot how to breathe normal. 
But with my little break, and New Year's Resolution...I'm positive that this year, although still chaotic...will be alot more bearable. 
 
  It’s Happy Valentine's Day at Vintage Bruja’s Boo’tique on Etsy @ vintagebruja.etsy.com

So to celebrate a great year...my etsy shop is open for business and ready to sell again!!!! yay!!
♥ This handmade soldered ornament is always a great gift and a creative way to say, i love u, i miss u, etc.
 ♥ The charm measures 3"x 2" {not including the added beads and fob}
♥ Artwork is altered with Swarovski crystals and then soldered behind glass
♥ These charms are a great way to “decorate” ur lamp, drawer pull, or light pull in your home or office.
♥ Another alternative is to wear this awesome charm as a zipper pull, purse charm, or key chain “as an added décor” to your romantic and whimsical style
♥ Each gift is wrapped "tiffany style" in their own individual gift box.
♥ For decoration only

 #valentinesday #gift #romanc #love #kisses #hugs #specialsomeone #pink # candy hearts #be mine #forever #puppylove #romantic #glass #solder #glassbeads #Swarovski #crystals #brass #decoration #ornament #romantic #whimsical #vintagebrujadesigns #bootique #etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment