Friday, January 20, 2012

valentine's day

I am a hopeless romantic. I love the idea of being in love, having love, and enjoying love. Ever since I can remember, I couldn’t wait to shop for such a romantic day. Winged cherubs, hearts, love birds, doves , the list goes on and on. I am still a fan of handwritten notes, because they are so heart felt, and personal. I wanted to create something that was from the heart, and one of a kind {ooak}!
each card is composed of vintage inspired,  embellished  & altered artwork converted into a sweetheart ornament card
No, 2 cards are alike. Each one is unique, with its own lil’ character! They are meant to be shared, or just to adorn!
card size~   6in x 5in
useful idea~
Each Valentine’s Day cards serves 2 purpose; as a personalized card and a keepsake valentine ornament. After u personalize the back of the card, and give it to that special someone, they can display this beautiful paper art in celebration of such a Romantic Holiday.
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment